Bluetooth® Audio Clarity Electric
Use the touchscreen to search for tracks stored on the device.
- From the audio screen, press MENU.
- Select Music Search.
- Select a search category.
- Select the track you want to play.
- Make sure the volume on your phone is properly adjusted.
- You may need to enable additional settings on your phone for playback.
- Certain audio controls are not supported on all phones.
Applicable laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronicdevices while operating a vehicle.
Launch streaming audio on your phone only when it is safe todo so.
Smart Entry Remote Battery Strength Clarity Electric
If the battery life in your remote transmitter is weak, a beepsounds and the POWER button indicator flashes. A message appears inthe driver information interface, with information on how to... Fuse Locations Clarity Electric
Set the power mode to VEHICLE OFF (LOCK). Turn headlights andall accessories off. Check fuse box B in the motor compartment (see "Fuse Locations"). If the fuse is blown, have it replaced by... Honda Roadside Assistance Clarity Electric
24-hour emergency road service is available to you throughout your3-year/36,000-mile warranty term. Services include jump starting,flat tire and lockout assistance, towing, and more (limitations...