Exterior Checks Accord
Make sure there are no obstructions on the windows,door mirrors, exterior lights, or other parts of the vehicle.
- Remove any frost, snow, orice.
- Make sure thehood is securely closed.
- Make sure the trunk is closed and locked.
- Heat from the engine andexhaust can ignite flammable materials left under thehood, causing a fire. Ifyou’ve parked your vehicle for an extended period, inspect and remove anydebris that may have collected, such as dried grass and leaves that have fallenor have been carried in for use as a nest by a small animal. Also check underthehood for leftover flammablematerials after you or someone else has performed maintenance on your vehicle.
- Make sure thetires are in good condition.
- Make sure there are nopeople or objects behind or around the vehicle.
Notice Ifthe doors are frozen shut, use warm water around the door edges to melt anyice. Do not try to force them open, as this can damage the rubber trim aroundthe doors. When done, wipe dry to avoid further freezing.
Make sure there are no obstructions on the windows,door mirrors, exterior lights, or other parts of the vehicle. Remove any frost, snow, orice. Make sure thehood is securely closed. Make... Interior Checks Accord
Store or secure all items on board properly. Do not pile items higher than the seat height. Do not place anything in the front seat footwells. Make sure to secure the floor mats. If you have...