Interior Checks Accord
- Store or secure all items on board properly.
- Do not pile items higher than the seat height.
- Do not place anything in the front seat footwells. Make sure to secure the floor mats.
- If you have any animals on board, do not let them move freely in the vehicle.
- Securely close and lock all doors and thetrunk.
- Adjust your seating position, mirrors, and steering wheel properly.
- Make sure items placed on the floor behind the front seats cannot roll under the seats.
- Everyone in the vehicle must fasten their seat belt.
- Make sure that the indicators in the instrument panel come on when you start the vehicle, and go off soon after.
- During the first600 miles (1,000 km) of operation, avoid sudden acceleration or full throttle operation so as to not damage the engine or powertrain.
- Avoid hard braking for the first200 miles (300 km). You should also follow this when the brake pads are replaced.
WImproper accessories or modifications can affect your vehicle’s handling, and stability, and performance, and cause a crash in which you can be seriously hurt or killed.
Follow all instructions in the vehicle owner’s manual regarding accessories and modifications.
Exterior Checks Accord
Make sure there are no obstructions on the windows,door mirrors, exterior lights, or other parts of the vehicle. Remove any frost, snow, orice. Make sure thehood is securely closed. Make... Interior Checks Accord
Store or secure all items on board properly. Do not pile items higher than the seat height. Do not place anything in the front seat footwells. Make sure to secure the floor mats. If you have...