Resetting the Engine Oil Life Accord
If you change or replace the vehicle’s engine oil yourself, you must reset the engine oil life.
- Set the power mode to ON.
- Press theHome button.
- Roll theleft selector wheel until thewrench symbol is displayed.
- Press the left selector wheel to go to theMaintenance Minder screen.
- Press the left selector wheel to enter the reset mode.
- Roll theleft selector wheel to selectthe maintenance item to reset, or to selectAll Due Items.You can also selectCancel to end the process.
- Press theleft selector wheel to reset the selected item.
- Repeat from step 5 for other items you wish to reset.
Notice Failure to reset the engine oil life after a maintenance service results in the system showing incorrect maintenance intervals, which can lead to serious mechanical problems.
If you change or replace the vehicle’s engine oil yourself, you must reset the engine oil life. Set the power mode to ON. Press theHome button. Roll theleft selector wheel until thewrench... Checking the Oil Accord
Open thehood. (See) Remove the dipstick (orange). Wipe the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel. Insert the dipstick all the way back into its hole. Remove the dipstick again, and... Recommended Engine Oil Accord
Genuine Honda Motor Oil Premium-grade0W-20 detergent oil with an API Certification Seal on the container This seal indicates the oil is energy conserving and that it meets the American...